Slow Cooker Italian Sausages and Peppers with Rotini
- 1 pkg. sweet or hot Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 c. finely chopped sweet onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped (2 teaspoons)
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce (26 oz)
- 4 ½ c. uncooked rotini pasta (12 oz)
- 6 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients except the pasta and Parmesan cheese to a 5- to 6 1/2 -qt slow cooker bowl.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Serve sausage mixture over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!