This recipe is from our good friend and customer, Leah L. Thank you, Leah!
RELATED PRODUCTS: Ground Pork
Italian Breakfast Sausage
- 1 tsp. dried sage crushed
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried fennel
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. ground pork
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the spices.
- Add the ground pork and mix well with your hands.
- Shape into 4-6 patties depending on your size preference.
- Place on a broiler pan and broil on high, turning once until done, about eight minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°. (Small disposable broiler pans make cleanup easier.)
This recipe uses a moderate amount of crushed red pepper. If you like your sausage hotter, add more!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!